Tuesday evening...getting ready to 'hit the hay'. Watching the end of American Idol- still love it- and deciding if I'm going to try to do a little paperwork before bed. Mike's in Anchorage for work and will return tomorrow night. Cecelia went to bed easily. Wore a new outfit from her Aunt Rosella today- black and white striped shirt with white pants. So cute.
Hmmm my night musings include:
- Is Ryan Seacrest gay and do I really care?
- What's happened to Huckabee...will he drop out soon?
- What type of job would you apply for after losing $7B? And will that French junior trader even want to TRY to continue his career as a trader?
- If you're a millionaire why would you ever need a matchmaker (Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo)?
- And why is there no chocolate in the house?
Sorry for the ramblings. Check out the cat that I spotted in this parked car. Love to all, R
1 comment:
Well first off, I really enjoy looking at the pictures from Washington! 2nd....I dont think Ryan is gay. Huckabee is an unknown....thats where he went.
I love Bravo! And Im sorry you have no chocolate!! Make sure its leven free, dairy free, and gluten free!!
Love you.
Josh
Post a Comment