Good morning friends and family! I find it hard to believe that it's already mid-January. Seems as if we just finished with Christmas. The past 3 to 4 weeks have been rather disruptive with the holidays and 4 day work weeks. Feel like we're finally getting back on track.
This weekend Kodiak was blessed with beautiful sunny skies but frigid temps. Our little family unit enjoyed watching football on TV (Mike), eating wheat-free/gluten-free mini pretzels and puffed rice fruit bars (Cecelia), shopping at the small local health food store, going to the library (Cecelia's first visit), trying a new recipe (Spicy Sezchuan Eggplant), and reading a good book (me). While Cecelia and I ran some errands on Saturday, we saw this deer close to our home (see pic). Other pics include: harbor pic from Saturday and Cecelia playing on Sunday night. Danny, your niece is alive and well and waiting for you to visit her in Kodiak!
Love to all, R
1 comment:
See i told you - deer are in the neighborhood - did mike shoot it?
Patrick
PS I am glad you finally posted and covered up those disgusting food shots.
Post a Comment