Hello again friends and family, Hope everyone is happy, healthy and well. Our little family unit is doing pretty good.
Cecelia is a happy eater and now prefers to feed herself. She's starting to push away the spoon held by Mama and waves her arm indicating her displeasure. Recently, big hits have been mozzarella cheese sticks, rice pudding, and Mike's home-made beef jerky.
Mike has been savoring the last games of this football season and slowly learning how to use his new iPod. I've been fighting a small cold and learning more about our legal system. Was called in for Grand Jury duty on Thursday. Need to call in every Wednesday for the next 3 months to find out if I need to attend the court sessions on Thursday. While a bit of a hassle, interesting nonetheless.
The video is of Cecelia today...in her new outfit, complete with butt ruffle. Love you all, R
1 comment:
Roxanne, I hate to say it but Mike is not telling the whole truth when he says he's watching the last games of the football season. He just means the last football games of the COLLEGE football season. Football does not end until the Super Bowl in sometime in early February. I must admit Zoya was once confused by this subterfuge as well - While I was watching an NFL playoff game a few years ago she said, 'wait a minute I thought you said football was over with that last game'. Heh Heh Patrick
Post a Comment