Oddness in the Universal...
- Headline on MSN.com today "Men wheeled corpse to store to cash his check" (From what I've read, two men wheeled their roommate - who died that day of natural causes- to a check cashing store to cash his social security check. They wheeled him over in a rolling office chair, left him outside the store while they took in his check. Meanwhile a cop in the restaurant next door noticed a crowd gathering around the corpse outside and I guess the rest is history?)
- It took 16 hours to slow cook a piece of pork Mike had gotten at our local grocery store. We frequently check out the "rotten meat" section and Mike found a nice piece of pork that he decided to slow cook. And while it was delicious, our discount piece of meat no longer was quite discount after 16 hours of fuel for the oven.
- Stories found on MSN today "Man spots wife at visit to brothel", "Katrina victims sue the US for $3 quadrillion",...
Pic is of Mike's famous 16 hour slow-cooked pork. Love to all, hope you enjoy some "oddness" today!
1 comment:
Just "Odd"
What the hell is that? I hope you're not feeding that rotten meat to my niece. I've seen safer looking food from Grandma Pfeffer and Aunt Joanne's old house.
Post a Comment