Cecelia is eating a small grey squirrel she harvested from Fort Abercrombie park. She bagged the squirrel at 50 yards with a .410 slug, wind blowing at 15mph out of the northeast. She then braised the squirrel in white wine and butter at 325 degrees for 90 minutes. She insists that meat tastes better if you hunt and harvest it yourself.
Good God - I think you should test her for Mad Cow disease. Especially if she's been eating squirrel brains. I think they call that version of the disease scrappie - or maybe that's from eating sheep brains. Who knows, but you better get her tested quick. Patrick
Cecelia says, "If it tastes good, I'm eating it; scrappie be damned." Who am I to stop her? You try getting between her and a plate of sweetbreads...she has four teeth and a bad attitude. She says a true hunter will eat the liver from a grey squirrel raw; can you match her?
4 comments:
I don't think those pictures are appropriate for a family friendly website. Come on, get her a carrot, or something to chew on. Patrick
Cecelia is eating a small grey squirrel she harvested from Fort Abercrombie park. She bagged the squirrel at 50 yards with a .410 slug, wind blowing at 15mph out of the northeast. She then braised the squirrel in white wine and butter at 325 degrees for 90 minutes. She insists that meat tastes better if you hunt and harvest it yourself.
Good God - I think you should test her for Mad Cow disease. Especially if she's been eating squirrel brains. I think they call that version of the disease scrappie - or maybe that's from eating sheep brains. Who knows, but you better get her tested quick. Patrick
Cecelia says, "If it tastes good, I'm eating it; scrappie be damned." Who am I to stop her? You try getting between her and a plate of sweetbreads...she has four teeth and a bad attitude. She says a true hunter will eat the liver from a grey squirrel raw; can you match her?
Post a Comment