Cece and I are up early this morning. Cece frequently wakes up around 3am and then may or may not go back to sleep before we get her up ~6am. But this morning she heard me in the living room despite my best efforts to be quiet and started crying...so Cece and I are both up and about early this morning. Maybe we'll be lucky enough for a late morning nap (doubtful but I can always hope).
I have the early morning news on...mostly they're re-hashing anything on Obama-McCain-Palin (not a peep on Biden), Phillies victorious and something about some poor woman was convinced by her husband to name their child after the Phillies or one of their players...?, and then more political news of McCain-Obama-Palin (again no Biden). Yeah- nothing really interesting.
Cece pics above- Cece's new haircut (3 quick swipes with scissors while she was busy brushing her teeth), Cece sweeping up the floor after breakfast, Mike and Cece working on the pumpkin, and Cece blowing on her morning pancake (had pancakes and strawberry breakfast shake {frozen strawberries-milk-honey-flax seed oil}...two firsts for her). -R
1 comment:
That's so nice that she's helping you sweep the floor. Hope you can catch a quick nap. I'm enjoying every minute of sleep because I know those days will soon be over.
Stef
Post a Comment