Saturday night brought our little family an angel food fiasco and discovery of Cece new skills. First with the fiasco...my Mom has sent Cece and I three or more gluten-free angel food cake mixes over the past year or so. So last night I wanted something sweet to eat and decided to try one of the mixes. As our mixer broke about a year ago and we just haven't replaced it yet, I decided to try using our blender instead. And why not? I thought it should be able to mix everything together and help incorporate O2 into the batter. But alas we learned the hard why that the blender didn't quite work and then when we poured the runny mix into our thrift-store tube... Ugggg, I dropped it on the counter per the mix directions and after the mix flew everywhere I poured the remaining mix in a loaf pan and baked it. Well it has to be one of the worst baked 'goods' I've ever tasted. Guess I'll have to get a mixer...
Yesterday I got some beads out (an odd mixed up assortment) and Cece came over to look at them while I tried putting together a bracelet. She began playing with the beads and started taking a few out. After a few minutes of play, Cece began picking out a few beads and ran back and forth to Mike building her small collection. When we looked closely at the beads that Cece picked out of a rather large mixed up group, they were all the same unique triangular-type of bead!!! The pic above shows the beads that Cece picked out. Such a bright 20-month old! -R
1 comment:
How very sweet, a bright 20 month old and very proud parents. What a good mix. Love you all, mom/grandma
Post a Comment