
Cece has been battling with a cold since Sunday. Today, Tuesday, I've come down with the flu and Cece has come down with some diarrhea. Sigh. But now Cece is sound asleep in bed and I can relax for a few minutes before I'll need to crash as well.
Got an update from Mike and the Elk Hunt Team (Patrick, Jim, Mark, Justin and Ben)...they were resting more today from the hours of hiking out the elk meat yesterday. They fished for Halibut today so they'll be bringing back both Halibut and Elk! Way to go guys!! Tomorrow they'll try more elk hunting and/ or fishing and hopefully be back home Thursday morning.
And a few random thoughts for the night: Hugh Hefner- heartless old bastard or caring elder? Hefner broke up with his primary girlfriend, Holly Madison, and is now dating 19 year-old twin Playmates. Holly, who acted more like a wife-caregiver than gold digger, had been talking about her desire to have kids and marry Hefner for awhile on their reality TV show. Who knows what really happened but an 82 year-old man dating 19 year-old twins? YUCK
21 days till the election! Yeah...let's move on.
And a man in San Diego was arrested after Fish and Game wardens noticed odd bulges in his pants! He had poached 6 lobsters- wrapping them in newspaper and stuffing them in his pants. And actor Jeff Goldblum (see pic above) will be joining Law and Order, Criminal Intent. Yeah...always liked him in Jurassic Park, etc. Pic above is of Cece last night after having enjoyed a small piece of chocolate. Watery eyes are due to her cold...not joy over the chocolate. -R
1 comment:
I hope both of you feel better, soon... and I'm glad to hear that otherwise all is well in Kodiak.
Stefanie
Post a Comment