Friday, May 2, 2008

May Snow!





Today, May 2nd we awake to snow! See pic above...taken after Cecelia and I returned from shopping at Safeway and Walmart. Sigh- maybe I'll look into flights for Hawaii this morning. In Cecelia news, she has had a slight fixation on our laptop computer recently. After struggling to protect the computer from her, Mike wanted to get her a toy laptop. This morning Cecelia now has her own laptop...we'll see how it goes. Pics above include finding Cecelia on the chaise yesterday with our poor tattered laptop (I had gone to the kitchen for her bottle and was gone maybe a minute to come back and find her quite happy). I'm still not sure how Cecelia got up on the chaise by herself...a very new skill. The other pics include Cecelia with her new laptop this morning.
And finally I've started a new lifestyle modification plan. Or in other words- "diet". Sigh...my pants have gotten a little snug and my eating habits have slipped a bit. So I'm on day 2 without diet Pepsi and being much more conscious regarding what I eat. Today, Cecelia and I enjoyed dill green beans for a morning snack. Yummm.
Hope you all are well, -R

No comments: