Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Update on my brother, Josh


Just a follow-up from yesterday's blog posting...my brother is fine. I was so worried about him and his possible gambing addiction, that I stayed up most the night anxious to make sure he was okay. Slept maybe a total of 3 hrs. Sigh. But Josh is fine and feeling a little guilty...so all is well. Love you, Josh

Tonight, Mike, Cecelia, and I went out to dinner. We rarely eat out at restaurants due to my gluten intolerance and the limited choices in Kodiak. But tonight, Mike and Cecelia picked me up from work and we went to Henry's. Mike enjoyed crawfish pie and I had a steak, veggies and baked potato. So far I feel so-so and can only hope no wheat/ gluten slipped into my meal. Time will tell. Above pic is of my new "ride". My truck is in the shop for repairs...from the fender-benders to my parked truck in December. I'm thinking of "forgetting" to return it on Friday. Love you all, -R

1 comment:

Zoya, Patrick, Nora and Stuart said...

Wait a second - isn't that my red truck parked in the background? what's my truck doing in your driveway?
Patrick