Friday, April 11, 2008

Front door color




With Spring finally arriving to Kodiak, I want to give our front door a 'face-lift' with paint. But picking the right color is a bit daunting. Our house color is gray-blue with white trim. And the door is now a rusty-white. Colors I'm considering is red, yellow, gray, light blue, light apricot, or white. Check out the adjacent poll and give me your input. Mike says he quite likes the rusty white but has also offered to just get a new door.

And this morning I heard the best life advice, "Eat desert first" by Martha Beck (Do what gives you the most joy."- R

1 comment:

Zoya, Patrick, Nora and Stuart said...

Ok, I really can't believe people have actually voted for light blue?!!! Not enough contrast there. The yellow or red would be much better choices. Thats my 2 cents worth. I obviously voted for the yellow.. :)
Zoya