Mike, Cecelia and I enjoyed a beautiful Sunday...warm, sunny, Spring. Saturday was nice as well, colder but sunny with bright blue skies. Many chores were done, Cecelia enjoyed walking around the front yard (notice her new shoes), and new discoveries made. I discovered NEVER again to eat at Monk's Rock and their supposedly gluten-free bread (Ugggg, one of the worst reactions I've had in awhile), Cecelia discovered where the cat hides during the day (can you see him hiding in the back of the closet), and Mike has found a new place to go hunting in the Fall. Saw this young deer in a front yard around the end of Spruce Cape road.
Watching "Lions for lambs" right now. So far, so good. I rented the new version of Alvin and the Chipmunks which we watched Saturday night. Cecelia enjoyed some of the music but I have to say that I prefer the original. Well, gotta go...Cecelia is grunting for me to finish and pick her up. -R
1 comment:
So sorry you had a bad reaction to supposedly safe food bummer. Cecelia 's pink shoes are cute. Love her hat. judy
Post a Comment