Saturday, February 21, 2009

Milestones




Cece's first haircut, second birthday cake, and a video with our underwater camera.



3 comments:

Zoya, Patrick, Nora and Stuart said...

Nice Unda watta veo. Seriously. But someone has got to stop chatttering their teeth with the cold... ... Patrick

Marnie said...

HI! Patrick just told me you were in Maui (I was lucky enough to go for one week last month). I have a beach to recommend - one good for kids as there are NO waves. Now, you do need to watch for the thorny branches and broken galss, but it's not bad, just scope out your area to be sure. It is Olowalu beach on mile marker 14 south of Lahaina. There are no signs, it is literally at the mile marker 14. Park on the side of the road. There is one section of beach about 50 -100 feet north of the mile marker that has no rocks or anything - no waves, crystal clear water, white sand. There is also excellent snokeling as the reason there are no waves is that a natural reef surrounds the area. Marnie

Coastieturtle said...

I just can't wait for moments like that...well I guess I can, Sara is already growing so fast. Glad you had a great time in HI.

S.