


As March is coming to an end, I'm eagerly awaiting Spring. Last year I was pregnant, grumpy and tired. So this year at least I'm not pregnant and looking forward to more hikes, blueberry picking, gardening and generally enjoying the long Alaskan Spring & Summer days. Cece, Sophie and I have been taking a few hikes to get into a routine- a few times with the dogs on White Sands beach, a few times with Mike and a few with just us girls. Cece is definitely starting to enjoy our little nature hikes- one time picking up 30+ pine cones. Pics above: Sophie at the mirror with Grover (sent to Cece from her Uncle Andrew last Christmas and now confiscated by Sophie), Mike and Cece 'hiking' together...notice how Cece's walking in the third pic...just like her Dada, and finally a pic for my Mom who always complains she never she's me in pics. Well, Mike attached this one and I'm leaving it on here only because Sophie looks so cute). Happy hiking to everyone, -R
1 comment:
Thank you Mike!! A big hug for you. Mommy and Sophie look really cute. LOVE you, mom
Post a Comment