
While I doubt if Mike and I are getting "smarter", hopefully we're getting more enlightened...more aware and in tune with each other and our daughters- Cece and Sophie. I won't bore you with all the details of the 'light-bulbs-going-off-in-our-heads' but can summarize some of our earth-shattering revelations: 1. Trying to get most of our groceries on a once/ weekly trip has possibly shaved off big $$$ from our monthly bills. Impulse purchases add up way too fast when several trips are made throughout the week and often food is wasted at home in favor of quick snacks and purchases.
2. The new season of Dancing With Stars (which starts Monday) will be all about BOOBS and probably the highest ratings ever.
3. And finally, I'm appreciating how precious this time with Cece and Sophie is...the girls love spending time with Mike and I. Reading, doing art projects, playing hide-n-seek,... is all incredibly sweet and valuable and short-term. They'll soon want to spend most their time with friends, going to school, or simply pursuing their own interests and dreams. They're both growing up so fast- Cece is learning how to use the computer and can play games from the PBS website by herself! Sophie has her first boyfriend (a loving ~15 month named Stokely) who couldn't kiss and hug Sophie enough on our recent playdate. Carpi Diem! -R
1 comment:
Enjoyed reading your post. And those are some great lessons learned (well besides nr. 2 maybe :) )
Hope all is well.
Post a Comment