Sunday, November 16, 2008

Weekend recap




Mike, Cece and I were all fairly busy this past weekend. Friday night we joined my co-workers for dinner to say farewell to our traveler PT, Scott. He's a very good PT and will be missed. See pic above- only got a chance for 1 pic as Cece was quite vocal about leaving...immediately. Scott is the 3rd person on the left and that's the top of Joe's head back right in the pic. (Sorry Joe)Saturday I drove Scott to the airport then Cece and I went for our weekly Saturday play date with Sahale and Tina. Then Mike co-hosted a sports talk show on the radio while Cece and I went to the library. Sunday, Mike and 3 others attempted to go hunting but... I'll let Mike tell you more about this. Cece then enjoyed an afternoon play date at our house with Stuey and Nora. So much fun...books, the bean container, and snacks. Check out the pic of Cece and Mike napping after the play date. Final pic is of Cece and Emma. -R

No comments: