Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap



On Thanksgiving, Mike, Cecelia and I all enjoyed good company and good food at the Saltonstall home. We had a great time with Patrick, Zoya, Nora, Stuey, Mary Jane, Matt & Katie, Sawyer and Natalie. Mike cooked the prime rib while Patrick cooked the turkey- both were SO good. I made sweet potato casserole with pecans and ice cream pretzel pie. There was also two green bean casseroles, stuffing, gravy, edamame, pecan chocolate pie and amazing mashed potatoes. Yummmmm! I only got a few pics...too busy playing and eating, etc. Pics include Cece and Nora playing, Stuey- looking very 'collegian', Mike and Patrick busy in the kitchen (the way its supposed to be), and Mary Jane and Katie with Sawyer, Nora and Cece. -R

1 comment:

Coastieturtle said...

Glad to see you had a very nice Thanksgiving. We do miss the Kodiak hospitality and getting together with friends for a good meal. Even though I really enjoy the warm weather it takes away from the holiday mood....

Stef