


Newsflash!!! The line-up for the next Dancing with the Stars has been announced and is certainly interesting but I think the winners will be completely predictable. The line-up includes: Kim Kardashian (uggg. enough said), Rocco Dispirito (I think his personality will lose it for him), Misty May-Treanor (volleyball super-star, but doesn't have the celebrity to win), Maurice Greene (former world's fastest man but doubtful if he's a 'performer'), Brooke Burke (who?), Cody Linley (teenage star but it's not a show for teenagers), Toni Braxton (winner or runner-up, seasoned performer with sex appeal, how could she not be a finalist?), Jeff Ross (one of the first to go), Susan Lucci (I beg her not to get any smaller from the dancing workouts, will be voted off mid-way due to lack of talent after her sympathy votes are used up), Ted McGinley (I think he'll be a surprise but not in the last 2 finalists), Cloris Leachman (!!!??? I know I was surprised as well but I hope she kicks butt), NFL star Warren Sapp (how do dancing and football overlap? They usually don't. He'll be an early looser.), and Lance Bass (seasoned performer, gay, a sure-fire finalist). -R
1 comment:
now now Rox. If you forgot Emitt Smith won dancing with the stars and he is a retired footballer
Post a Comment