
I promised my Mom one more blog posting/ pics tonight. So before I lay me down to sleep... A few weeks ago I saw a great night light on The View and soon after ordered it online (
www.goodnitelite.com). It's programable- current time, time to go to bed and time to wake up. It lights up as a blue moon for night time and then as the sun when it's time to wake up. Then after an hour or so from the programed time it shuts off automatically. We've been using it for about a week and what a great difference it's made for Mike and I. Cece loves it and now clearly knows when it's time to go to bed and get up. She still wakes up early but stays in her room and waits to come get us till her sun comes up. Hmmmm...we're all a little happier and rested. So for this blog's first time, we award our first "Genius" award to the Nitelite. Our applause to you for making our lives a little easier. Thank you. Good night, -R
No comments:
Post a Comment