Friday, January 8, 2010

3# down and hopefully more soon

Now that Sophie is here, I've been steadily working on trying to lose my pregnancy weight. Since even my ankles got pregnant, I've got quite a ways to go. Last Sunday, I decided to beef up my eating/ exercise regimen by cutting sugar out of my diet. Surprisingly, this was incredibly hard for the first few days...okay, it is still hard. I was eating something with sugar in it at every meal as well as during snacks. Addictive habit. But now after 5 days and 3# lost, I think I'm heading down the right path...and becoming much more aware of my eating habits. Whoooo-yaaaa! Onward with this battle. Pic is of Sophie wearing her new 'coat' from Grandma Joanie. She feels like a big, pink stuffed animal in it...just too cute. -R

1 comment:

judy said...

Good for you Roxie!! You are an inspiration to me too. Keep up the good work of denying your self and YOU get the reward later.