Saturday, early evening, Mike, Cece and I went to a holiday party and enjoyed good company, good food and lots of holiday cheer at Jim and Libby Eufemio's. Pics include Cece and Nora riding together, Nora-Natalie-Cece listening and dancing to the music of the Balililika players, visiting with the goats before heading up to the party, and Cece and I eating some fruit salad and a magic cookie bar that we brought (yes, I do look like a deer-caught-in-the-headlights. A bit too tired.) Many thanks to Jim, Libby and all their family for opening up their home and sharing the holidays with all of us. -R
Monday, December 29, 2008
Holiday Party on Saturday
Saturday, early evening, Mike, Cece and I went to a holiday party and enjoyed good company, good food and lots of holiday cheer at Jim and Libby Eufemio's. Pics include Cece and Nora riding together, Nora-Natalie-Cece listening and dancing to the music of the Balililika players, visiting with the goats before heading up to the party, and Cece and I eating some fruit salad and a magic cookie bar that we brought (yes, I do look like a deer-caught-in-the-headlights. A bit too tired.) Many thanks to Jim, Libby and all their family for opening up their home and sharing the holidays with all of us. -R
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Mmmh the food looks very good....looks like we're missing out on a bunch of fun..
Stef
Post a Comment