Saturday, March 29, 2008

My heart says Obama and my head Clinton


Yesterday morning Barack Obama was on The View. And I grudgingly admit that I was impressed. He was very well-spoken, sincere, thoughtful and appears trustworthy. I can envision him as the leader of the United States.
Now my head continues to dwell on Hilliary's experience (in and out of the White House), her background as a lawyer and the relations she and her husband have already developed. I guess "only time will tell", we'll know when "the fat lady sings", and "a bird in the hand is worth two in the Bush."
And last thoughts (as I can't go back to sleep this early Saturday morning...) in regards to The View, the co-hosts Whoppi and Joy are wonderful, while Elizabeth continues to be a distraction and extremely self-centered. When I do watch the show, I just try to ignore or filter out her comments. -R

No comments: