Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Paddy's Day



Happy St. Patrick's day to all our friends and family! Kodiak is enjoying sunny skies this Monday morning. Cecelia and I are getting some household chores done...

Back again this evening. Got side-tracked earlier. Mike and I are now watching "Dancing with the Stars"- he insisted. He really has been looking forward to watching Kristi Yamaguchi and Steve Guttenberg. Now I draw the line at "The Bachelor"...he's just going to have to watch that alone in the garage.

Well gotta run...Love you all
Pics are from Sunday when Mike and I took Cecelia on a walk at Mill Bay beach.

2 comments:

Zoya, Patrick, Nora and Stuart said...

Do they still have that show with the fat uncouth guy who is suppossed to be a millionaire but really isn't, and then they have the women compete to be his bride? Now that show I liked. But Christy Yamaguchi sounds cool too.

Patrick

Roxann said...

You mean 'My Big Fat Obnoxious Fiancee'? I don't know, I've never heard of it. I don't think it's on anymore, either.