Sunday, January 16, 2011

Goodbye Kensie



It's with a heavy heart that I write that Kensie left our lives on Friday, January 14th. She was suffering- acute renal failure- and the vet was not seeing any improvement, but some more decline, after 'aggressive' treatment for the past 2 days. So on Friday, mid-morning, Mike, Cece, Sophie and I went to say good-bye to our wonderful gentle giant. She wagged her tail but couldn't get up, just laid on her side. We were all blessed to know her- her playful and enthusiastic puppy behavior that was pure Kensie-joy. Love you, Kensie. -R
(Above is a short video celebrating Kensie's time with us...we were blessed.)

4 comments:

Rosella said...

Oh Roxie, i'm so, so sorry.... My heart goes out to you all. How wonderful that you had her in your lives. You loved, and were loved by, her.. -R

grandma judy said...

Thank-you for the pic's of Kensie.
Faithful and loving until the end who could ask for more.
Love you, mom

Coastieturtle said...

Oh, no I am so sorry to hear that. It is heartbreaking to lose a furry member of the family. Hugs from afar.

Aaron Carron said...

hi Rox I am so sorry about your dog