
After a busy day at work and home, I'm sitting in the living room, feet up and content. Mike watched Cece while I exercised and showered tonight. Sheer bliss to sweat and then shower by myself. I don't think anyone truly appreciates having time alone in a bathroom until you have small children. So tonight I could enjoy the hot water without Cece asking for some milk or Sophie crying to be picked up. Hmmmm Then to make the night even better, I got to watch American Idol and Glee while I ate some dinner and did a few chores. Crystal Bowersox has already won American Idol (in my opinion). What a gifted singer! Can't wait to hear her first album.And has anyone else seen that new Zappos commercial- the customer service rep with his telephone headset is listing off a shopping list (?) on his fingers and when this 4-fingered puppet gets to 5, he starts screaming over his missing 5th digit. Funnnnny. lol
Gotta crash and catch some sleep before Sophie wakes up... Good night, -R
1 comment:
Sophie is so sweet sucking on her little thumb...
American Idol? Glee?!? Roxie, Roxie, Roxie......
Thanks for the pics, i'll have to post something too. What did you think of the video? hee hee hee
Love you! -R
Post a Comment