Growing up my family always made the entire T-day meal ourselves. While the hour meal time(okay...half hour meal time) was always enjoyable, this was significantly outweighed by the hours of meal prep time and long clean-up afterwards. So its a refreshing change to share the meal prep, clean-up and have good company throughout it all.
Today, Black Friday, I was undecided if I would venture out to do any shopping but as I was already awake and up with Sophie at 4am I couldn't resist the toy store to shop for all our nieces, nephews, Cece and Sophie. 20% off everything. I returned home on a wonderful shopping high, arms full of my discounted lout. I was able to 'encourage' Mike to go to two sporting goods stores and while he found a few needed items, he was more annoyed with the shopping frenzy than energized.
Photos include: Thanksgiving dinner at the Saltonstalls, Zoya getting the kids dessert, bath time Thanksgiving day (Sophie's first time in the big tub), and the parking lot at Walmart this morning. -R
2 comments:
So very glad everyone is well and able to enjoy Turkey day with friends. Love Cece's face as she sees Sophia's expression in the tub.
Love you all,mom
Hey Rox. Everyone looks great! Glad to see my new niece is so happy and CeCe is always a cutie.
Did you get the package?
Lots of Love, Andrew, Rach and Lucy
Post a Comment