This morning I read how Michelle Duggar and her family are now expecting their 19th child! Well congrats to her and her family...I hope she has good mental health coverage with her insurance. Their son and daughter-n-law are expecting their first child in ~6 weeks. I'm delighted to say that we have 23% and 62 days (approximately) left in this pregnancy. -RTuesday, September 1, 2009
Roof and other news
This morning I read how Michelle Duggar and her family are now expecting their 19th child! Well congrats to her and her family...I hope she has good mental health coverage with her insurance. Their son and daughter-n-law are expecting their first child in ~6 weeks. I'm delighted to say that we have 23% and 62 days (approximately) left in this pregnancy. -R
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I know it's amazing, but nowadays modern medicine can actually fix the I-keep-getting-pregnant". I've been reading their articles, and while I know they've done an actual miracle in raisng that many happy, healthy children....my first thought was "just get a dog.." My favorite comment seen posted on some site showed a family portrait when there was only 14 kids (only ha-ha). Below someone captioned "Vagina: It's not a clown car..." Love you Rox, give my neices a hug
Post a Comment