Sunday, August 9, 2009

Grandma Pfeffer's visit


Grandma Pfeffer and Mike's Aunt Joann came for a visit in late July. Cece had a great time, asking them to play, paint and chase her from the start of their visit. They left last Sunday to go spend a few days in Fairbanks. Despite having an amazingly sunny and warm summer in Kodiak, it was quite cool and rainy during their visit. Luckily they're both 'tough ol' broads' and fared well.
Mike, Cece and I went to Anchorage Sunday afternoon. Mike had to work and I went to go see/ meet our Ob doctor who will hopefully deliver our baby #2. As Cece was delivered via c-section (transverse positioning), we have to go to Anchorage to try a VBAC (vaginal delivery after c-section). All went well but caught a cold coming home. Uggg. Starting to feel a bit more human now and thought I'd try a small posting. Hope all our friends and family are doing well, -R

1 comment:

judy said...

The three ladies in the second pic look like they are really enjoing them selves!!
Glad you are on the mend.
mom