Thursday, April 23, 2009

Good news




So I've been a bit under the weather recently...but just some normal symptoms from early pregnancy. Ugggg...but starting to have a few 'better' days. Due date is roughly predicted for early-mid November but we have an ultrasound scheduled for next Tuesday to help confirm the date. Please keep us all in your prayers -R Pics: Last night, Cece silly and Mike eating fresh king crab and elk. Not sure who was happier.

4 comments:

Coastieturtle said...

I'm so, so happy for you....are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl?????

Stef

Unknown said...

congrats!

judy said...

Roxie, We will keep on praying for your improved health and that of the baby's. Soooo good to see new pic. Cece and Mike really do look happy. Love you, mom

Aaron said...

Congratulations Rox another Baby I am very happy for you guys and will
keep you guys in my Prayers