We took the boat out on Saturday for a trial run. We backed the boat into the water and discovered that I had forgotten to put in the plug. It quickly filled with water. Fortunately, Boston Whalers are famous for being unsinkable. I'd hate to sink the boat before ever getting the chance to go fishing. It was rainy, so Cece got bundled up in her rain coat and Winnie the Pooh life jacket.

Today was much nicer, so I took out the boat and familiarized myself with the equipment. I brought back a halibut; very small, but still big enough for a nice fish lunch.

Then we went to the playground. Cece likes to play on the slides.
-M.
2 comments:
Happy to see you Rox nice shot
Aaron
MANY YEARS AGO, I TO, LEFT THE PLUG OUT WHEN WE WERE GOING TO LAUNCH A BOAT. WE WERE VERY LUCKY IT HADENT LEFT THE TRAILER BEFOR WE FOUND OUT. IT WASNT A WHALER, LIKE YOURS. THEY ARE THE CADALAC
OF BOATS. HOPE YOU HAVE MANY DAYS AND HOURS OF FUN IN IT.
AUNT LINDA
Post a Comment